Thursday, October 21

Telemarketers SUCK

So apparently I got a job yesterday, yeah I know I said I would never go back to telemarketing, but you know how things work out some times. The only difference is that now instead of selling old geezers credit cards I have to convince them their bank account is in danger and get their account information as verification. I probably should feel bad scamming people like that... but you know what, I don't.

Without giving away more details let me just tell you that the number of people who would read out their chequing account info over the phone to a complete stranger is actually pretty scary when you think about it. Suckers.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Wow! You really ARE back! Awesome!

LOL -- Poor old geezurs; they had it coming...you know it has to happen!