Thursday, March 3

What First Amendment?

Read this first.

I have to point out that it's sort of hard to pass judgment without reading the story he wrote first, but I'm going to do it anyway because I feel like it.

I was going to try to make this a well-thought out post about the absurdity of the situation but the more I think about it the more I realize that won't be happening.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? First off, the grandparents turned their grandson in over finding a story he wrote? What a pair of fucking loser grandparents. Why don't you old twats stick to giving us socks and sweaters rather than FELONY CHARGES. If my grandmother tried something like that with me she'd wake up with more than the daily recommended amount of broken hips.

Oh, and the story was about zombies. Could somebody please tell me how a fictional story about zombies taking over a high school could in any way be perceived as a terroristic threat? Zombies don't even EXIST. Is threatening to cast a spell on someone considered a threat these days? If I call up a school and announce "THERE IS A VAMPIRE IN THE BUILDING. MEET MY DEMANDS OR HE WILL SUCK THE BLOOD OF ONE HOSTAGE EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR", will I be taken seriously? I don't fucking think so. So why am I even hearing about this stupid zombie threat?

Somebody must have been scared shitless because not only is he being held for writing a story, but his bail has been raised "after prosecutors requested it, citing the seriousness of the charge". At this point words can't even express what I'm thinking so here are a bunch of letters in a half-random order that may help you get a grasp of what I think of this whole situation:

FUCKFUCKFUCKNOWHATHEFUCKSOFUCKING DUMBJUSTFUCKINGDIEALREYADFUCK WHOGIVESASHTIIFWHEWROTEABOUTUCKFUCZOMBIES SHITFUCKFUCK

That being said I'd like to demonstrate what many people around the world are being deprived of every day, free speech, in the only way I know how.

-- begin free speech
I believe that all people of any race other than my own are inferior to me in every way. They're even inferior at being inferior, which tells you a lot about how much I hate them. They aren't worth the bullet I'd like to put in each and every one of their foreheads.

Furthermore, gay people should be burned at the stake or at least stabbed on site. I am sexually aroused by rubber boots and cream cheese. The only thing I hate more than old people is babies, because they may some day grow into old people. Therefore I would like to nominate myself for presidency of the "Kill Everybody Except Me" club.

America is the biggest shitheap excuse for a country this world will ever see and if given the chance I would happily set it on fire. Everybody from America is by association an idiot and not worthy of the time of the guy whose job it is to tell people whether or not they are worthy of my time.

Telemarketing fraud is only possible because there are people stupid enough to fall for it. If people would stop believing almost everything upon hearing it and actually start realizing that giving out personal information concerning your goddamn MONEY over the phone is a stupid idea then telemarketing fraud couldn't exist, now could it? Until then I'm glad you got suckered out of 400$.

I, Jacob Young, have placed thermonuclear devices in several cities around world and will detonate them if I am not named Supreme Grand Leader Guy of Everything In This Universe and All Other Possible Universes Not Discovered Yet.

-- end free speech (but not really)

If anybody has any objections, complaints, suggestions, terroristic (apparently it's a word now) threats or questions, good for you.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a very interesting individual. Your negativity is outstanding......keep up the good work and promote hate.

Anonymous said...

um first of all, i wouldnt be surprised if you get arrested. Your thoughts of hatred ad dispair are unbelievable, (But funny) I Know that i was stupid but you shouldnt post out in the open that you hate everyone but yourself. Yes I understand that you may have your opinion and you have the right to express them but you shouldnt have the right to publicize the fact that you hate gays and other races..(btw im not gay and im white)

Anonymous said...

um first of all, i wouldnt be surprised if you get arrested. Your thoughts of hatred and dispair are unbelievable, (But funny) I Know that it was stupid but you shouldnt post out in the open that you hate everyone but yourself. Yes I understand that you may have your opinion and you have the right to express it but you shouldnt have the right to publicize the fact that you hate gays and other races..(btw im not gay and im white)

Anonymous said...

I hooted reading your blog,up to the part where you say "begin free speech". It is clever and funny writing and a very appropriate response to the ridiculous behaviour of the grandparents and the local police in that benighted US town.

I think the part after "begin free speech" is confusing free speech with outragous or even slanderous speech. You should check the American Civil Liberties Union website for some examples - and a clarification of what free speech is.
But do keep promoting your right to free speeech.

Anonymous said...

Is your free screed free speech or free screech?

Anonymous said...

It really IS amazing how nervous our society is these days with all this censorship. Thank God (whom I don't beleive in) that there are still things like Internet and Sattellite radio, something that are NOT censored.

But its amazing how SCHOOLS are being attacked by trigger happy censorship people. We have professors in colleges getting silenced, we have Republican nuts claiming that most all colleges are run by Liberal elitetes. And of course... the highschools. Having kids arrested for even wearing clothes that can be taken as offensive or threatening.

With that said... I'm not sure I can trust a kid who claims to be a writer, yet can't speak correctly in an interview.

"It didn't mention nobody..."?!?! He said "nodbody". Come on now! I want background on this kid. Is he black? Did he grow up in a ghetto? That would explain the bad grammar. Or is he an immigrant? Just learning English?

It's really scary whats happening in the world. I assumed things would get bad as I got older, but I had no idea it would get this bad this fast. I'm only hoping things have ALWAYS seemed this bad, and it's only because of my age where I am becoming aware for the first time of whats REALLY going on around me that thing seem worse than usual.

Scary stuff.

streak said...

On a side note, I've noticed really iffy grammar several times on CNN's ticker over the past few days. Somebody should have gotten fired.

Anonymous said...

I wrote a story in fourth grade about a ham sandwich terrorizing my elementary school. More of a serial, really, because it had a lot of sequels. Did that make me a terrorist? Guess so...

Evil Bunneh said...

I don;t understand the stupidity of some people. He was MAKING A POINT!

Reread the post "anonomous" number 2.

Moron....

Anonymous said...

What a first class fucking delight you are! It's refreshing to see a 17 year old who, more than merely having an opinion, has enough command of English and the chutzpah needed to express it.

I was your age long before PCs, the internet and blogs. As a California hippie boy in 1973 my best forum was the school newspaper. I'm proud to say that my editorials shook-up enough mindless assholes that the FBI started collecting them in my very own "Anti-American Activities" file. We could have used a talent like you on the paper back then.

The comments from those dickless fuckheads lecturing you about free speech are typical of the mindless majority. They are too stupid to see free speech when it's staring them right in the face. Fuck them! Listen to me -- I went to law school:

What you wrote is the epitome of free speech. It's the outrageous shit that has to be protected from the do-gooding, self-righteous nimrods who (very falsely) believe they know what is good, right and proper for everybody everywhere all the time. Now THOSE mother fuckers are dangerous!

Nothing you wrote constitutes slander, and even if it did, slander isn't criminal. If the slanderee lost money over it s/he can sue your ass for some cash -- slander is a private matter. Who knows if anything you write is a "crime" under these new anti-terrorist bullshit laws? But even if it is, it shouldn't be, which is, I believe, the point you were making in the first place.

Don't worry, kid, anybody with enough sense to find his own dick knows what you mean. You just keep it up -- the world needs writers like you!

Anonymous said...

> I am sexually aroused by rubber boots and cream cheese

This is, by far, one of the funniest lines I've read in awhile.

---

While I'm not surprised by your angst (you are a teenager) I'm impressed at your individual thinking. Keep it up, man.

I linked the Schiavo blog. I'm going to hell too I suppose, since I was laughing so hard. Maybe God wasn't listening and she was taking a bubble bath or something.

Michelle said...

are you really that young? you are so incredibly smart and funny. can u please please find a way to assassinate bush and the crazy republicans that run our country? =(

Anonymous said...

Kill all the white people too!

Anonymous said...

Mate
im from aus, and have to agree with most parts of the blog.
Maybe from "down under" we've got a different perspective of what happens up there, but bagging on about gays, and other "inferiour races" makes you sound, im pretty sure from all views like hitler.
In case you've forgotten what he did, he was against all minorities, and massacered gays, jews, lesbians and gypsys.Now sorry if im wrong, but isnt that sick, twisted and disgusting?
In any case, australian law makes that type of stuff illegal... doesnt Canadian as well??
i completely agree with the first part, but begin free speech, up till end free speech, bloody oath, YOU ASK PEOPLE WHATS WRONG WITH THEM, AND THEN TELL US THAT WE ARE INFERIOUR TO YOU YOU BLOODSUCKING BASTARD NAZI!
Now that may have been slighlty illegal, well at least to australian law, but hey im not so familiar with canadian law.
enlighten me
tone it down in future mate

Anonymous said...

Why the fuck should he tone it down?

You people are fucking idiots. He doesn't really mean all those things.

HE WAS PROVING A FUCKING POINT.

Why the fuck should he care if someone gets offended by it? It's his guaranteed right to say whatever the fuck he wants.

Anonymous said...

I don't believe that person is from Australia. What a "charachter", eh.
<3
meglet

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that you will never be the Supreme Grand Leader Guy of Everything In This Universe and All Other Possible Universes Not Discovered Yet, because I WANT that job.

Actually, what I really want, is to be President of the United States of America. But since the stupid-fucking-worthless-asshole founding-fathers of my adopted country decided that foriegners (even super-men like me) can't be President, I will have to find a way to subvert the US constitution.

Here is my plan: First, I will meet with the governors of the other 49 states, and crush them all, one by one. Then, I will do the same with the leaders of every other country on Earth. And then, I will meet the President and First-Lady and crush them both. And just make sure, I will go back and crush them all again.

After I've done this, I will be GOVERNOR OF THE UNIVERSE!!!

Now, if I hear one more word about you being appointed "Supreme Grand Leader Guy of Everything In This Universe and All Other Possible Universes Not Discovered Yet", I will come to Canada and crush you into an unrecognisable pile of quivering, steaming hoser-guts!.

How's THAT for free speech?

Anonymous said...

He he, I was only choking, girly-boy. But I do like your style. Perhaps someday we can get together and smoke a cigar in Hell.