Monday, May 3

PureLAN 6

Wow, it's been a long time since I've updated. I'm trying not to forget about my two readers but it's really hard when I'm spending all of my time playing StarCraft or Diablo II on BattleNet.

Speaking of video games, this past weekend I attended PureLAN 6 hosted by LQJR. All in all the event was great but they had some pretty crappy Internet which made playing on BattleNet sort of a pain. Apparently the tournaments had some problems but that didn't affect me as I'm not skilled enough to bother with them. Lan ETS is still better than LQJR, though.

This weekend coming, TFL (Toronto Fun League) is hosting a LAN party in Toronto. I may be going to this one, which would also be my first time to Toronto. So that's pretty cool, I guess (dorky cool).

If I do go expect pics and a writeup here.

No comments: