Wednesday, April 14

Stupid mouse

For the past week or so there have been mice running around in my room. I'm not sure how many but I would assume it's more than one. Anyway I was just on the PC when I heard one of the little fuckers scratching around near the corner of my room. I went over and realized that he was inside this old PC that was on the floor. It's one of those really old 486's that is wider than they are tall, and a panel is missing from the front of the case. I assume that's how he got inside.

So I tilted the case and sure enough he ran up to the panel to try to escape. Once he saw me looking back at him, however, he ran back inside. Stupid mouse. Then I propped the case upright with the open panel facing up, and stuck a paper towel in the slot where he came out of. I am now the proud (not really) owner of a pet mouse. Of course, I can't see him, but I can hear him scratching at the walls of the case trying to get out. I wish I still had my cats so I could put the case in the bathtub along with the cat, and let them fight it out. Mice can't climb bathtub walls very well so it wouldn't turn out very well for the mouse. I'll probably shake the case out over the bathtub and drown the little guy. Hey, it's a shame but I sure as hell ain't letting him roam around my room anymore.

Oh, and you know the guy that always leaves 2 drops of milk in the carton just so it looks like there's milk left, then when you go to pour yourself a glass all you get is barely a mouthful of milk?

No, I'm not him. I hate that guy too.

No comments: