Saturday, June 26

I done graduated, sucker

Whoa, where the hell do I start this crazy post.
Me and my date went to meet a bunch of people for this kind of pre-prom party thing. That wasn't anything special but here's a picture of it anyway.


Then it's off to the Ritz Carlton in a red Pontiac Grand Am (what can I say, I like to splurge) to go pretend to be happy to see our teachers and eat 95$ food. Here is a picture of Ryan Burns which sums up the entire event.


In this second picture we have a hairy beast and Stoney on the right.


Here is the hotel room we rented for the night. Kayla is on the left while Alex is standing up and Bryan is sitting on the far right.


A bunch of stuff happened here where I forgot to take pictures or was to busy tending to people while they threw up repeatedly. We didn't drink or smoke anything, though. Honest.

At 2am we decide to go to McDonald's down the street. Everybody can barely walk and the McDonalds is full of drunken teenagers screaming some nonsense about graduating.

Soon after getting back we go back outside to not smoke. Note the following sober people:


Half an hour later these two fall asleep and people randomly enter our room. A whole bunch of people are asleep in the other rooms so the ones that are still up come to stay with us.




The rest of my pictures are mainly people passed out on floors which isn't anything too unexpected. I'm gonna try and get some more off my friends and upload the good ones here. For now here is a bonus picture of Bryan.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

grad rocked.. thats me in the hilarious tuxedo!

Anonymous said...

grad was great cob was funny

Jillian said...

Wow some of those pictures were strangely odd...but I liked the "Ryan Burns" one...Hilarious.

Gheeze you take a lot of photos!

And happy graduation to you too, I graduated this year as well! (From High School, I think) ;-)