Monday, June 14

I'm still alive

I stopped blogging for a bit mainly because every time I think of something good to say I forget it by the time I get home and get discouraged, but now I promise I will try to let all two of my loyal readers know what's going on more often.


Anyway I come back to blogger.com for the first time in around a month and they've totally redone everything. That includes adding a whole bunch of fancy new templates which I think I will use from now on. The old one was nice but a change is good once in a while. I don't really feel like writing a new template so this will have to do for now.

What's new? My prom is in two weeks and I need a summer job, desperately. That's what's new.

Here is a picture of some ducks.

:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's rachel, so ignore the anonymous.. and i think the ducks are cute!

Anonymous said...

It looks like the momma duck lost all but one baby down the grate.
<3
meglet