Tuesday, June 15

I hate McDonalds

A friend just recently informed me that her friend is looking for someone to fill a spot at a local LAN cafe type place. Basically the job involves sitting in a chair and tapping at a computer randomly whenever somebody walks in. I figure I might as well get paid for what I do in my spare time so I'm gonna try to get the job. My only worry is that somebody will realize how great the job must be (christ, do I ever NOT want to work at McDonald's) and get it before me.

I'm not usually a praying man, but if you're up there, please help me Superman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah! I hate McDonalds more than anyone, and I certainly would never want to work there. Check out this "Ronald Hates You" t-shirt I found at: www.thebooch.com.

I wear it every day. I LOVE it as much as I HATE McDonalds. People comment on it all the time. I guess a lot of people don't like the place.

Funny stuff.